1/2 cup chopped walnuts or nut of choice
6 oz dried apricots
6 oz dried figs
2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
dash of Himalayan salt
3 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes for coating
- Remove fig stems
- Place the figs, apricots, nuts, chocolate chips in food processor.
- Blend until finely chopped.
- The chocolate chips will still have some larger pieces, but just keep them mixed with the batter.
- Transfer into a large bowl and add a pinch of salt
- Mix well and then roll into mini balls.
- Roll each mini ball in the coconut flakes
- Place on wide plate and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Enjoy with a cup of tea!
Happy Reading 📔