- Solid White Tuna in Water – 3 can 7 oz
- Pomegranate Molasses – 3 tablespoons
- 4 big sticks of Celery chopped
- 1 tomato cut into cubes
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt (as desired)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Mayo “Just Mayo”
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons of almonds toasted with 1 tablespoon of Vital Farms Unsalted Butter
- In a glass bowl, mix the ingredients ( red onions, tomatoes, celery, black pepper, Himalayan, Mayo, pomegranate, tuna) together – Blend in the tuna by separating the big chucks.
- Scoop two tablespoons of the tuna-almond salad on a leaf of lettuce or on a slice of toasted bread.
- Sprinkle the top with toasted almonds
- Enjoy it with friends and family