For 4 wild salmon filets (6 oz each)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (as desired)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Parchment Paper sheet
For the basil bruschetta: (makes 2 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Himalayan salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste ( as desired)
- 2 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Set aside a 5 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the filets on the top of the paper.
- Drizzle olive oil on the filets, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
- Serve topped each with generous 1/2 cup basil bruschetta.