- Sprinkles of LOVE
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Organic Valley cultured butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together using electric mixer
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Add mashed bananas and mix until combined
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt
- Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVER-MIX!
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350F and bake an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown.
- Let it cool
- Flip the pan on the desired display surface and Enjoy the taste of LOVE!
In the Video above Seraj added 1/2 cup of chocolate chips