- 1 stick butter ( 1/2 cup), softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs ( room temperature)
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped and tossed in 1 tablespoon of flour
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. Do Not Over-mix! Fold in floured covered strawberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375f for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely before removing from loaf pans.
- Enjoy it with a mug of tea!