Bottom Layer Ingredients: Almond Banana Mousse
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon almond milk unsweetened
Middle Layer Ingredients: Chia Mix
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 3/4 c Almondmilk Unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
Top Layer Ingredients: Mashed Raspberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Mix together middle ingredients in a bowl and transfer them to the fridge. Allow chilling for 30 minutes.
- While the chia mix chilling, prepare the banana-almond mousse. Blend on high the bottom ingredients until smooth and creamy and pour the mousse mixture into a small bowl. Let it chill until the chia mix is ready.
- When the middle layer is ready, mash the fresh raspberries in a bowl.
- To serve, evenly distribute all three layers into two cups or jars.
*store in the fridge for up to two days.