Tabouli with Love, just what we needed for a relaxing and family Sunday. My girls got one more week to go of testing, and I’m so proud of how great they are doing and pulling it off! Putting soul and heart in the process …. love tastes LOVE !
☀️Happy Monday !
Yield: 8 people
- 8 bunches finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 chopped firm tomatoes
- 1 onion or 4 scallions chopped
- 1 cup extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pomegranate molasses or de-seeded (optional)
- Lemon Zest (as desired)
- Prepare the chopped parsley and mint and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix pomegranate molasses or de-seeded , chopped tomatoes, chopped onions/scallions with lemon juice, and salt.
- Add to them the parsley and mint and olive oil and mix, adjusting seasoning by adding more oil and lemon if desired.
- Serve cold garnished with romaine lettuce and french fries.