Serves: 4-6 servings
Almond Butter Ice Cream
3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
¼ cup Coconut Cream 🥥
½ cup Organic Almond Butter – unsalted & unsweetened- Creamy
3 tablespoons Organic Maple Syrup
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract (optional)
Almond Butter Swirl
• ¼ cup Organic Almond Butter – unsalted & unsweetened- Creamy
- Add bananas to a Food Processor . Blend until crumbly. Add coconut cream and blend until smooth.
- Add ½ cup almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Pour half of the mixture into a freezer-friendly – used Pirex . Tap the container a few times to create an even layer. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of almond butter over this layer of ice cream in a large zigzag pattern, creating big pockets of almond butter. Keep it uneven for more chunky swirls.
- Pour the remaining half of the ice cream mixture over the almond butter swirl.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of almond butter over the ice cream. Dip a butter knife straight down into the ice cream, almost hitting the bottom of the container. Gently swirl the knife around the ice cream in a clockwise motion–starting near the edge of the container and ending in the center, creating pretty almond butter swirls. Do not over-stir, as that will fully mix the almond butter into the ice cream and remove swirls.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 4 minutes before scooping.
- Sprinkle Cacao Nibs & Coconut Chips Toasted for a crunchy delight!
Happy & Healthy Summer⛱