- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup rolled oats gluten-free
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon divided
- 3 medium peaches
- Chia pudding: combine the chia seeds, syrup, and almond milk in a bowl. Mix together, then refrigerate to set for 2 hours.
- The middle crumble: toast oats and pecans in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, chop the toasted oats and pecans along with dates and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Process to form the texture of coarse sand.
- The peaches: slice the peaches in half and chopping into bite-sized pieces. Add to a bowl with the remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and toss to combine.
- Divide the chia pudding evenly among two Jason jars. Add a layer of the crumble, then divide peaches evenly and place on top of crumble.
- Sprinkle with a touch of crumble topping and enjoy!